Live & In Depth Education | Power Panel of Speakers
The Clearwater HIPAA and Cyber Risk Management BootCamp distills the critical information healthcare professionals need to know about the HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules. This information will assist in the development of effective compliance audit programs. Additionally, the sessions will assist you in establishing, implementing and maturing your organizations cyber risk management program.
The BootCamp(TM) focuses on the most pressing current issues facing Covered Entities and Business Associates today, providing attendees the practical, tangible, actionable steps and materials your organization may leverage to not only comply with the HIPAA regulations, but also to establish, implement, mature and audit an overall cybersecurity risk management program.
*Although encouraged, AHIA membership is not required to attend.
Special Guest Speakers
- Leon Rodriguez | Former OCR Director, now Partner at Seyfarth Shaw
Greg Ehardt, JD, LLM | VP – Compliance and Privacy, CHRISTUS Health
- Explain the explicit requirements of the HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Rules.
- Describe the risks of non-compliance and insufficient cyber risk management.
- Outline the basic principles of cyber risk management.
- Provide practicable advice to take actionable steps to close compliance and cyber risk gaps.
- Engage in discussions with other AHIA Members and Non-Members in real-life examples, through audience participation.
Comments from past attendees.
"Bob's a great teacher. He is helping me take pragmatic steps on something that up to this point has seemed very amorphous and theoretical."
Angela Diop, VP of Information Systems Unity Health Care
"The topics were very well structured and organized which allowed the audience to enjoy a smooth learning process while it was adding through the BootCamp. The information provided and the reference materials were very good. The visual presentation was great. The quality of the sound was great which made it easy to understand every word of the presenters."
Albert Medina, HIPAA Privacy Officer Manati Medical Center
"The quality of the content, the presentation, and the speakers were top notch. The industry roundtable I found invaluable. This is the second time I have gone through the BootCamp, and it was no less impactful."
C. Scott Thompson, CHC CHPC