Clearwater Compliance joins Intel Health & Life Sciences newest global program:
Healthcare Security Readiness Program
*Healthcare security breaches cost $1.6B in the U.S. & the cost of breaches continues to rise. In addition, more then half of hospitals have been hit by ransomeware in the last 12 months alone, a number expected to also increase.
The Healthcare Security Readiness Program aims to help healthcare organizations measure security maturity and defend against cyberattacks.
The complimentary and confidential benchmark analysis and results show security maturity, priorities and capabilities relative to the Health and Life Sciences industry. The findings will also shine a light on areas where the hospital/health system may be lagging and require closer attention.
Complimentary Healthcare Security Readiness Report
This engagement involves a one-hour workshop and results in an extensive report that shows participating organizations how their breach security compares with the broader Health and Life Sciences Industry.
Key takeaways for participating in the Healthcare Security Readiness Program include:
- A Security Maturity Score highlighting:
- The types of breaches that are being over or under prioritized
- The organization's percentile in terms of readiness across 8 breach types
- The significant gaps and opportunities for improvement across 42 breach security capabilities
- Traceability to key regulations and standards: Enabling participants to see how addressing any gap may also help with compliance.
- Expert advice: From the Industry Leaders in Cybersecurity solutions, software, and education on how to move forward post assessment.
How does your security readiness compare? We invite you to engage in a 1 hour, confidential, and complimentary meeting to determine your security readiness.
Fill out the form to begin your Healthcare Security Readiness Report
The top industry leaders in cybersecurity are here to help you.
Or contact us today to learn more: call 1.800.704.3394 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to view an example of a Clearwater Compliance/Intel Security Readiness Report