Complimentary Educational Event Designed Specifically for AEHIS CISOs
AEHIS CISO 2018 Virtual CYBERSECURITY SYMPOSIUM™
5 sessions | Aug 9, 16, 23, 30 & Sep 6 | 12-2pm ET
10 Hours Of Live, Educational Content + 30 Days of Mentoring & Support from Subject Matter Experts + CPEs
We know August is a busy time of year. Attend when you can! All registrants will receive access to the recordings of each session to watch at your convenience.
Not an AEHIS member yet? Register HERE first while membership is free!
Designed for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), the AEHIS CISO 2018 Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™ curriculum covers the use and practical application of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the NIST process for managing information security risk (based on NIST SP 800-39) and adopting a maturity model to address today’s continuously evolving healthcare providers and their business partners.
A faculty of nationally-recognized, highly-credentialed experts guide attendees through information risk management fundamentals while sharing key insights, hard-won lessons learned and practical tools.
Upon completion of the Symposium™, you will understand the fundamentals in cyber liability risk, risk analysis, risk management, business associate management, adoption of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and much more.
These five (5) informative 2-hour sessions will assist you in establishing, implementing and maturing your cyber risk management program.
Sessions and Modules:
HIPAA 101 (prerequisite)
Session I – Thursday, August 9th
1. First, Do No Harm | The Case for Action
2. Setting the Stage
Session II – Thursday, August 16th
3. Funding Your Cyber Risk Management Program
4. A Practical Introduction to Security Controls
Session III - Thursday, August 23rd
5. How to Adopt the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
6. How to Conduct OCR-Quality Risk Analysis
Session IV - Thursday, August 30th
7. How to Build an OCR-Quality Risk Management Plan
8. How to Mature your IRM Program
Session V - Thursday, September 6th
9. Session Panel Discussion – Medical Device and IoT Risk Management
10. Lessons Learned from OCR Enforcement Actions: Investigations and Corrective Action Plans
- Bob Chaput, CISSP, HCISPP, CRISC, CIPP/US, Executive Chairman, Former CEO | Clearwater Compliance
- Mary Chaput, MBA, HCISPP, CIPP/US, CIPM, Board Member, Former CFO & CCO | Clearwater Compliance
- Jon Moore, MS, JD, Chief Risk Officer | Clearwater Compliance
- Richard Staynings, SVP Chief Security & Trust Officer
Session V, Module 9 Panelists:
- Benoit Desjardins MD, PHD, Associate Professor of Radiology and Medicine, U Penn.
- Esmond Kane, DCISO, Partners Healthcare
- Chad Wilson CSO, Children’s National Health System
- All registrants will receive:
- Access to recorded versions of each session
- Copies of all Presentation Materials
- A full set of information risk management supplemental materials
- 30 days of free expert mentorship for ongoing support