CHIME CIO 2018 Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™
Complimentary Educational Event
Designed Specifically for CHIME CIOs
3 sessions | July 19, 26, & August 2, 2018 | 12:00pm-2:00 ET
6 Hours Of Live, Educational Content
+ 30 Days of Mentoring & Support from Subject Matter Experts
YOU MUST BE A CHIME MEMBER TO ATTEND.
Not a CHIME member yet? Register HERE first.
Designed for Chief Information Officers (CIOs), the CHIME CIO 2018 Virtual Cybersecurity Symposium™ curriculum focuses on the most pressing issues facing healthcare providers and their business partners today as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office for Civil Rights (OCR) and responds to the intensifying focus on information / cyber risk management.
A faculty of nationally-recognized, highly-credentialed experts guide attendees through information risk management fundamentals while sharing key insights, hard-won lessons learned and practical tools. Upon completion of the Symposium™, you will understand the fundamentals in cyber liability risk, risk analysis, risk management, business associate management, adoption of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and much more. These three (3) informative 2-hour sessions will assist you in establishing, implementing and maturing your information and cyber risk management program.
HIPAA 101 (prerequisite)
- Session I – Thursday, July 19th
- First, Do No Harm | The Case for Action
- How to Establish an Effective Cyber Risk Management Program
- Session II – Thursday, July 26th
- Funding Your Cyber Risk Management Program
- Top Reason for Risk Analysis Failure | A Conversation with Iliana Peters
- Session III - Thursday, August 2nd
- Session Panel Discussion – Medical Device and IoT Risk Management
- Lessons Learned from OCR Enforcement Actions: Investigations and Corrective Action Plans
Medical Device and IoT Risk Management Panelists:
- Dr. Benoit Desjardins MD, PHD, Associate Professor of Radiology and Medicine, U Penn.
- Esmond Kane, DCISO, Partners Healthcare.
- Chad Wilson CSO, Children’s National Health System
- All registrants will receive:
- Access to recorded versions of each session
- Copies of all Presentation Materials
- A full set of information risk management supplemental materials
- 30 days of free expert mentorship for ongoing support
Not a CHIME member yet? Join today!